Clearbit lets you enrich your person and company records with social, demographic, and firmographic data based on email or name. Once Clearbit and Salesmate are connected, the moment a Contact is entered or updated the contact record is enriched and missing information populated. It’s a boon for the users, saving them from the tedious data entry.
To enable Clearbit:
- Go to Setup> App & Add-ons > Apps > ClearBit
- Click Install
- Enter the ClearBit API Key
- Set the additional options for changes in contact information.
- Do you want ClearBit App to run while you import contacts using Excel/CSV?
- Do you want ClearBit App to run while you import Google contacts?
- Auto Subscribe
Note: You can subscribe to changes in contact information by selecting this option. Whenever ClearBit receives an update, they’ll post them to your associated Salesmate account. This will count as an additional API call.
Finding you ClearBit API Key:
- Login to your ClearBit account
- Go to API Keys section
- Copy your "secret API" key to Salesmate ( This key begins with sk_*)