Workflow can be managed by the following steps -
- Click on the Profile icon
- Go to Setup
- Go to Sales Automation
- Click on Workflow Management
- Click on New Rule
1. Basic Information (Specify the basic details for the rule, such as Name and Description)
- Module (Select the module on whose action the workflow will execute)
- Rule Name
2. Execute on (Choose an action based on which the rule will be executed)
- Create: Executes the Workflow Rule when a record is created in the above-selected Module.
- Update: Executes the Workflow Rule when an existing record is edited in the above-selected Module.
- Create or Update: Executes the Workflow Rule when a new record is created OR an existing record is updated.
- Field Update: Executes the Workflow Rule when the specified field(s) are updated.
- Delete: Executes the Workflow Rule when an existing record is deleted in the above-selected Module.
- Date Based*: Executes the workflow Rule based on the specified date and time field. [ Available on Growth Plan only ]
- Activity Based: Executes the workflow Rule based on the specified date and time field.
3. Rule Criteria (The rule will be executed that match the following rule criteria)
- Logic (OR/AND)
- Condition (Field/Condition)
4. Actions (Instant and time-based actions can be set as per your business needs)
Send Alerts ( Emails )
Enroll to Sequence
Send Alert - Let's you automate sending emails to contacts on the trigger set above
Create Deal - This action helps to create a new deal automatically.
Assign Activities - Automate Task creation on the above trigger points (You can create activities in bulk on contact create or update)
Update Fields:The fields can be updated from here.
Enroll to Sequence - This action helps to enroll contacts/deals to a specific sequence.
Locked – Locking the workflow will prevent future updates and deletion of the workflow by other users apart from the workflow creator.
Active – Enabling this button will allow your workflow to Execute with related Actions set in your workflows.