A. Who will be notified:
A user can be notified if he is the owner or follower (participant) of the record. This means he will be intimated whenever somebody assigns the record, adds notes, activities, converses over emails or receives one ,or if an email is opened or a link in the email clicked by the intended recipient.
Notifications will be received in the Notification center i.e. bell icon on the top right
- It will give you a count of the unread notifications
- You can mark the notifications as "READ"
- To view, all notifications click on "VIEW ALL"
Intimations can be sent over different channels:
- In-App/Desktop Notifications
- A user can choose to receive the notifications he desires.
- If a user reads a notification on one channel it will be marked as read across all channels.
B. To set your notification preferences:
- Click on your Profile icon on the top right
- Go to My Account
- Click Notifications Preferences
- You can change the notification preferences as per your will.
- You could switch ON or OFF the notifications which you wish to be displayed on your Email, Mobile or In App.
- Apart from that, you also have an option to ON/OFF the notifications coming from Salesmate under Daily Digest, and you can select the delivery time you would want the notification to be received.
In Mobile Applications,
- You can change the notification preferences by selecting Settings>Set Notifications