Along with bulk delete, update and export options Salesmate also lets you perform bulk operations for merging records and sending bulk emails to contacts from the grid itself. Also, filter your records and customize your views by choosing your own field columns.
- To perform bulk operations in list view, select the records you wish to perform the bulk operation on OR select all records at once and click the bulk select icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- After you have selected your records. Click on the respective action button.
- To Bulk Delete:
- Hit the Delete button
- To Bulk Update:
- Hit the Update button
- Select the field you wish to update
- To Export
- Hit the Export button
- The selected records will be exported in a CSV file
- A maximum of 1000 records can be exported at a time.
- To Merge
- Select the records you want to merge (Max 3 )
- The records will be listed
- Select the values you wish to retain for the record
- Hit I Understand, Merge Now
- Attachments, activities, and notes will be merged to the master contact
- This action cannot be reverted.
- To Bulk Email
- Hit the Email button
- Compose the Email or Select the Email Template
- You can Track these Emails
- You can also Schedule them to be sent at a later point in time.
- Also, send out attachments
To add New Columns to the Grid:
- Click on the manage columns icon in the actions bar
- Switch fields between System Fields and Current Fields to make columns active or hidden
- Select the field you wish to add and hit + OR simply drag and drop it to the list of Current fields
- Order the way you wish to see it
Salesmate lets you add columns you desire to the Grid. This gives you the flexibility to set your own list of screens and be able to see the columns of utmost importance to you.
- To filter your records, move your mouse over the title, it will give you an option via the three horizontal bars to arrange your columns.
- You can pin/remove/auto size/add new columns. You can simply drag and drop to arrange the columns the way you like them.
- You can view cross module fields in a grid. Ex: In contacts list you can see company fields, in the deals/activities list you can include contact and company
- You can also add new custom fields from the grid using the +Add Custom Field button