In Salesmate CRM, a user is one who manages records, their own or those shared by other users, within the organization.
In addition to accessing the CRM data, some of the users have to perform administrative functions for the smooth running of the CRM account.
Types of Users
- Admin: Users who can access the entire system. There must be at least one Admin for accessing the entire data and features in your Salesmate CRM account. Example: CEO or any top officials or top management.
- Standard Users: Users who can access data according to the defined permissions (profiles) and roles in the organization. For example: Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Support Agents, etc.
NOTE : Admin rights are required to perform actions listed in this article or Users with the Manage Users permission in profile can add/edit users under Admin Operation of Profile.
To make another user as admin:
- Go to Setup
- Users & Security
- Hover over the name of the user and click on "View".
- Click on Edit option from the top right of the screen.
- Click on Profile field and select Admin from the list
- Click on Save
Still confused? Don't worry, we have created a video just for you!