To get started with Gravity Forms integration
- First you need to install the Gravity forms plugin on your website
- This will work as the source to submit the forms.
- Once a response is submitted on Gravity Forms it will create a Deal in Salesmate.
In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Gravity Forms
- Select the Trigger Event as New Form Submission.* ( Note: make sure you have the Gravity Forms plugin with the Zapier add-on installed )
- Click on Continue.
- Sign in to your Gravity Forms account.
- Next Setup the Action ( This could be creating a Contact, Company, Task or Deal in Salesmate)
- Depending on your business flow you can create any. We are taking an example of Creating a Deal.
- Select the Action App as Salesmate
- In Action, Select Create Deal
- Connect to Salesmate
Either select an existing account
or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps: 1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login in to your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credintials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key 3) Secret Key 4) Session Key
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Setup the variables for the Deal
- Your Zap is all set !!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save it.
Article is closed for comments.