In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Google Spreadsheet
- Select the Trigger: New Spreadsheet Row (Triggered when a new row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet)
- Connect to Google Account
- Set up Google Sheets Spreadsheet Row
- Next Setup the Action (This could be creating a Contact, Company, Task or Deal in Salesmate)
- Depending on your business flow you can create any. We are taking an example of Creating a Deal.
- Select the Action App as Salesmate
- In Action, Select Create Deal
- Connect to Salesmate
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key 3) Secret Key 4) Session Key Click Yes, Continue Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Setup the variables for the Deal
- Your Zap is all set!!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save.