In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Salesmate
- Select the Salesmate Trigger: New Contact
- Connect to Salesmate Account
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps: 1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key
3) Secret Key
4) Session Key
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Next Setup the Action (This action will be based on the application you wish to integrate Salesmate with)
- Select the Action App: MailChimp
- Select the MailChimp Action: Add/Update Subscriber
- Connect to the MailChimp Account
- Setup MailChimp Subscriber (This is mapping of MailChimp Subscriber and Salesmate Contact fields)
- Your Zap is all set!!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save.
Article is closed for comments.