In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Contacts+
- Select the Trigger Event : (Triggers when a business card has been transcribed) OR Triggers when a contact is created or a business card is transcribed).
- Sign In to your Contacts+ account.
- Click on Continue.
- Add the Team and the Tags if any and move ahead.
- Here, you'll get an option to Test Trigger.
- Click on Test Trigger
- You'll get the details of latest business card scanned into Contacts+.
- Next Setup the Action
- Select the Action App as Salesmate
- In Action, Select Create Contact
- Connect to Salesmate
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps: 1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key
3) Secret Key
4) Session Key
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Setup the variables for the Contact (This will be mapping between Salesmate Contact and Contacts+ Contacts)
- Your Zap is all set!!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save.