1. Create Deals in Salesmate from Google Forms
In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap.
- Choose a Trigger App: Google Forms
- Select the Trigger Event to be New Form Response and click on Continue.
- Sign in to your preferred Google account and click on Continue.
- Choose the preferred Form and click Continue.
- Now, you get an option to Test Trigger.
- Go ahead and Test Trigger if you wish to check if the correct data is been fetched into the Form.
- Click on Continue with Selected Record if the given results seem correct, if you wish to get another result click on Find New Records
- Next, select the Action App as Salesmate
- Next Setup the Action Event ( This could be creating a Contact, Company, Task or Deal in Salesmate)
- Depending on your business flow you can create any. We are taking an example of Creating a Deal.
- Select Create Deal as an Action Event.
- Connect to your preferred Salesmate account.
- Select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key.
To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login into your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Map the fields, you need to map all the required fields.
- Click Continue, here you'll be presented with the mapped data.
- Click on Test Step to check the added Action
- Go back to the Salesmate account and verify the Deal Created.
- If the Deal is been created correctly, click on Publish to publish the Zap
- Your Zap is all set !!!