In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: QuickBooks
- Select the Trigger: New Customer
- Connect to QuickBooks Account
- Next Setup the Action
- Select the Action App as Salesmate
- In Action, Select Create Company
- Connect to Salesmate
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login in to your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key
3) Secret Key
4) Session Key
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Setup the variables for the Contact (This will be mapping between Salesmate Contact and QuickBooks Customer Record)
- Your Zap is all set!!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save.