In order to use our email integration and send bulk emails to your leads, you'll need to configure your email account in Salesmate. You can learn how to do that here if you haven't done this already.
- From the Contacts page, select the individual contacts you want to send an email to OR select all Contacts at once click the bulk select icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- After you have selected your contacts. Click on the Email button.
- After you have finished writing your email OR used an existing template to compose an email, click Send Email.
To send Bulk email, follow below steps:
- Go to Contacts
- Filter Data through Custom View
- Select contact or select all by clicking on checkbox on top
- Click on Email icon, appearing after selection
- Fill in the compose form
- Click on Send or Schedule later
Mass emailing includes emails sent using the following features:
- Mass Email
- Scheduling Mass Emails
How can I send Mass Emails to 1000+ Contacts?
- In Salesmate you can send 1000 emails in one batch. However, you can send bulk email more than 1000 by using 1000 batches in another go by filtering data in listing page or scrolling to another page.
- In Salesmate 1000 records are shown in one page hence a batch of 1000 emails can be created at a time.
- It is recommended to shoot maximum 250 emails per day to your leads to avoid spamming and slowing of the process.
- However Salesmate does not restrict the number of emails per day, but your email provider might have restrictions on your per day email, considering the service and packs you have been offered.
Reference Links :
- The emails are sent from your email account that you connected to in Salesmate.
- Each email is delivered separately. It appears as it is a direct email.
- You can format the text as you want to and use email templates too.
- Email sending is limited to the SMTP sending limits
- You can also schedule to send your bulk emails later.
Let's start turning your leads into new business using our bulk email feature in Salesmate.