With Google Voice, you get a free phone number for calls, text messages, and voicemail. You can use the apps on smartphones and computers, and you can link your number to any mobile or landline number.
This is a click to call functionality based out of your browser and does not let you log OR record calls inside Salesmate as with the Salesmate Built-in calling.
- Google Voice Chrome Extension*
- A Google Voice Account
- Numbers should be stored in the formats xxx-xxx-xxxx or (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Example 704-885-5533 or (704) 885-5533
How to make a call?
- Click on the number to open up the Google Voice dial out pop-up
- Select the Google voice number you want to dial out by
- Hit Connect to place the call
Note: Google Voice is only available in the U.S. Calling may incur charges as per Google Voice calling terms & rates.
*The extension is provided by Google and totally depends on your browser supporting it. In case you do not find a popup for Google voice to call from, please get in touch with Google voice support for more information.
Looking for call recording and other extensive calling features. Explore Salesmate Built-in calling.