With Google Voice, you get a free phone number for calls, text messages, and voicemail. You can use the apps on smartphones and computers, and you can link your number to any mobile or landline number.
- Google Voice Chrome Extension
- A Google Voice Account
- Numbers should be stored in the formats xxx-xxx-xxxx or (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Example 704-885-5533 or (704) 885-5533
How to make a call?
- Click on the number to open up the Google Voice dial out pop-up
- Select the Google voice number you want to dial out by
- Hit Connect to place the call
Note: Google Voice is only available in the U.S. Calling may incur charges as per Google Voice calling terms & rates.