From now on you can sync your Salesmate contacts 2-way and in real time with various cloud apps using PieSync.
For simplicity sake, we will take an example of syncing your Google Contacts with Salesmate.
Here are the steps you can follow in your dashboard to create your first Piesync contact sync connection:
- Select your Apps
- Click on logos of both apps you would like to sync your contacts with.
- Authorize both Apps
- Give PieSync access to the contacts of both apps so we can keep them in sync
- Set filters
- Choose the sync direction, which contacts to sync, and what should happen as a result of the sync. You can add multiple rules!
- Map your (custom) fields
- By default, PieSync will map similar contact fields between the two apps for you. In case you would like to map any additional fields (or your custom fields), you can do that by selecting "Add field mapping".
- Choose your settings
- Choose to sync only contacts with the email address (recommended when you want to avoid duplicates), to sync deletions (when syncing your CRM with Google) or unsubscribes (when syncing a marketing app). Set your source of truth as Master App so we know which account to trust in case of conflicting change.
- Start syncing
- Hit ‘Start syncing now’ button in your dashboard so we can go through all your contacts and sync the ones you want to be synced. Depending on how many contacts you have, this might take a while.
- Return to Step #1 and create another connection if you have more than 2 Apps that you need contacts in sync. Otherwise, skip this step and relax. Manual data entry is a thing of the past! :)
Note: "Last name" is a compulsory field in Salesmate thus only contacts with last names will be synced to Salesmate and vice versa.