For example, you have linked your primary email account with Salesmate and want to set up your email alias account to send emails through it.
I have a primary account email@example.com. I am additional responsible to handle support emails from email firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com is an alias for my primary account.
To configure this follow the below steps:
- Click on the email icon on the top right action bar
- Click "Email settings" bottom left
- Click the "SMTP & Bcc" Tab
- Under heading - Outbound Emails (SMTP) > Click "Add Email Account" button
- Select Custom SMTP
- Fill in the required details
- Mention the Alias Email address - From Email
- Once added you will get an option to select the from address while sending out an email from Salesmate or the Chrome Plugin/Extension.