For example, you have linked your primary email account with Salesmate and want to set up your email alias account to send emails through it.
I have a primary account firstname.lastname@example.org. I am additional responsible to handle support emails from email email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org is an alias for my primary account.
To configure this follow the below steps:
- Click on the email icon on the top right action bar
- Click "Email settings" bottom left
- Click the "SMTP & Bcc" Tab
- Under heading - Outbound Emails (SMTP) > Click "Add Email Account" button
- Select the type of account you would like to add
- Once added you will get an option to select the from address while sending out an email from Salesmate or the Chrome Plugin/Extension.