Find or Create Salesmate contacts from new Facebook Lead Ads leads
Whenever your Facebook Lead ads capture information, you need to go through a cumbersome process of exporting them from Facebook (it lets you keep the information up to 90 days) and importing it to your CRM. Now save your time by automating this tedious process. Zapier will automatically fetch the vital information and store it in Salesmate as a new contact or update it if a similar contact already exists in your database.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
- Facebook Lead ads
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Facebook Lead ads
- Select the Trigger: New Lead
- Connect to your Facebook Lead Ads account
- Set up your Facebook Lead Ads Lead
- Test your Facebook Lead Ads connection
- Next set up your Action app. This could be to find or create a contact or deal
- Select the Action App: Salesmate
- Select Action: For example, we are taking Find Contact
- Connect to your Salesmate account
- Set up the Salesmate Contact
- Test Salesmate
- Once a new Lead is submitted in Facebook it will be automatically added to Salesmate as a Contact if it does not exist.