Add Salesmate contacts to Brevo as subscribers to a selected list
Brevo is a robust suite of email and SMS messaging services within a single, user-friendly solution. It empowers businesses to build and grow relationships through marketing campaigns, transactional messaging, and marketing automation.
Load your subscribers in Brevo and start sending them Emails and Transactional messages.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Salesmate
- Select the Trigger Event: New Contact
- Connect to your preferred Salesmate account
Select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login into your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon in the top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Click Continue and you get an option to Test Trigger
- Click on Test Trigger to test your Salesmate connection
- Click on Continue with Selected Record if the given results seem correct, if you wish to get another result click on Find New Records
- Next, set up your Action app
- Select the Action App: Brevo
- Select Action: Add or Update Contact
- Connect to your Brevo account
- Map the Salesmate fields with Brevo fields.
- Click on Continue.
- Here, you get an option to Test Step
- Once you click on Test Step, the Salesmate contact will get added to Brevo under the selected List.
- Go back to Brevo Account, if the contact created looks fine, you can go ahead and hit on Publish button.