We use emails in our day to day communication, it may happen that we land up typing the same email over and over again to our contacts. Salesmate has simplified this task for you. It comes with a feature of creating Email Templates. i.e. type an email once with desired Salesmate fields and fixed body text. These emails are made available to every user in the organization to have a unified method of communication.
To create email templates,
- Login to Salesmate as an admin user
- Go to Setup > Customization > Email Templates
- Click on +New Email Template to create a template
- Create the folder where you would like to store this email templates from Email Template Folders
- Create Email template for the module you require under Record Type
- Give your template a Name
- Type the From email address
- Type reply to email address
- Type Subject
- Content body
- Insert the Template field from the Lookup
- Save to create the template
- Hit Save & Preview to have a quick look at the template
Templates can be used while sending out emails from Salesmate. Each email template usage can be tracked and a report is available under the report section - "Email Template Usage Analytics" to know the open, usage and reply rates. To know more, click here.