Automatically send proposal/order confirmation when a deal is moved to a specific stage of the Pipeline
It's a Sales person's day to day job to send across quotes or order confirmation to their clients. To ease this process we combined the power of WebMerge.me webhooks and Salesmate Workflows - Call webhooks.
Calling webhooks from Salesmate Workflows lets you automatically send a quote or order confirmation, or any Sales document that you wish to your prospective client. Rather than having to create a Sales document from scratch create a template in WebMerge.me and utilize it in Salesmate to send it across. Saves redundancy, increases productivity. What more could a Sales person ask for?
To automatically send a quote to the contact when a deal is moved to a specific stage of the pipeline follow the below steps:
- Create a New Document in WebMerge ( You can upload your own template or design it from scratch in WebMerge )
- Customize your document settings and set the required parameters
- Test Your Document, for the formatting of your document
- Set the Delivery
- Merge the document ( This is where Salesmate comes into picture )
- Copy the Merge URL
- In Salesmate, Go to Setup > Workflow Management > +New Rule
- Basic Information: Module Name - Deal, Rule Name - Send Quote through WebMerge, Description - Automatically send quote/ order confirmation when a deal is moved to a specific stage of the pipeline
- Execute On: Field Update > Pipeline any to Proposal Presented
- Rule Criteria: NIL
- Actions: Call Webhooks
- Name: Create a WebMerge Quote Doc
- Method: POST
- URL: https://www.webmerge.me/merge/112901/6w7c1z ( This URL is what you copied at Step 6 )
- Headers: NIL
- Body: form-data: Set the key and respective values as per the fields you want to merge in your Sales document. This could be Name, Company Name, Email, Mobile, Address, Deal Value, etc. or any other custom fields
- Save and Associate
- Save the Workflow
Now as you move the deal from any stage to proposal presented stage of the selected pipeline the configured Sales document will be sent to the contact over the delivery method from WebMerge.
Finding it too technical, there's another way to achieve it using Zapier. Check out our Zapier Integration for WebMerge.
Got any questions regarding this integration. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org