Sometimes in your organization, the users' hierarchical status may change or they may move to different business units. In such cases, you might have to deactivate those users after transferring ownership of the records to other users. Note that deactivating a user is different from deleting a user. When you deactivate a user:
- The user will no longer be able to access the CRM account.
- No one will be able to log into the service using the deactivated ID.
- You are free to use the same user license to add another user.
- The user license is not canceled. You will be billed for the number of user licenses that you had bought.
- The user will be listed under Deactivated Users.
- If you decide to activate the user again, you can re-invite the deactivated user.
To deactivate a user
- Log in to the Salesmate CRM with Admin or Manage Users Permissions.
- Go to Setup > Users & Security > Users.
- In the Users page, select the Active Users view.
- In the Active Users, section select the checkbox corresponding to the users that you want to deactivate.
- Click Deactivate.
- Find Deactivated users under Deactivated Users Dropdown
- Only active users are counted towards user licenses.