There are two types of dashboards, system-defined "Default dashboard" and user dashboards. Any user can create a dashboard visible only to them in their work areas such as Sales, Service, or Marketing.
Dashboards are collections of view lists and charts. The various types of charts are bar, pie, line, column, Funnel.
A user can choose to set their user dashboard as their default dashboard and override the system dashboard. This topic focuses on system dashboards.
For additional information on creating user-defined dashboards, here is some related information.
- System remembers your last view on Dashboard - Default or Custom
- User cannot Edit, Remove or Delete "Default Dashboard"
Salesmate offers a default dashboard with Gadgets like -
- Deal Pipeline View (Available Filters of Date Range, Users, and Pipelines)
- Activities - Past Due, Upcoming, Today, No Due Date, Completed - "Add New Activity"
- Sales Summary
- Sales Goals / Won Deals (Configure your Goals here)
- Suggested Contacts (Connect email account for the suggestion)
Getting Started onboarding Widget
This Widget includes quick steps to get you started with Salesmate. It will help you make the most out of your Salesmate account. You can also remove the Widget once you are familiar with Salesmate.
It helps you to -
- Configure your Email account
- Add Contacts to the system (Import)
- Onboard your teammates (User Management)
It also includes quick links to -
- Support Portal
- Mobile Applications for Android and iOS
- Google Chrome Plugin
Creating a New Dashboard
- In the Dashboard area, select + New Dashboard in the command bar
- Give your dashboard a descriptive name and optional description
- Hit Save to start adding what you want to each area of your dashboard.
- Click on +Widgets or Add Existing Gadget to your Dashboard
Add Existing Gadget
- In case of Existing Gadget (Created under Custom Reports) and select to be added to Dashboard
- Click on the options listed to be added as Widget in your Custom Dashboard
Adding New Widget
- Click on + New Widget
- Select Dashboard (In case of multiple user Dashboard)
- Select the Module for which you want to add Gadget
- Provide *Name of Gadget - Note the field is mandatory
- Choose the type - Views or Reports
- Select the view names options from the drop-down - * Views Name
- Select the Render options for Widget between Grid or Chart representation
- Define the Chart Type between - bar, pie, line, column, Funnel
- Define the * X-axis and * Y axis if Chart options are selected
- You are good to go, Hit Save and get ready to roll.
- Once you are done configuring your dashboard, It should now appear in the drop-down of available dashboards
Customizing Gadget view and moving positions
- Click on Edit icon near the Add Widget Button to reposition your Widgets
- Drag and Drop to reposition of the Widgets and hit SAVE
How to rename and Delete Dashboard
- Hover over the name of the Existing Custom Dashboard to get views for Edit or Delete
- With Edit you can Rename the Dashboard
- With Delete, all existing Gadgets associated with the Dashboard will be deleted
- Confirm with Yes to move ahead with your decision
How to Refresh, Edit, and Remove Gadget
- You can Refresh your Gadgets in case of some Real-Time updates
- Click on Edit icon by hovering over a Gadget to make necessary changes to an existing Gadget.
- Hit Remove to Delete Gadgets from the Dashboard