There are two types of dashboards, system-defined "Default Dashboard" and "User Dashboards". Any user can create a dashboard visible only to them in their work areas such as Sales, Service, or Marketing.
Dashboards are collections of view lists and charts. The various types of charts are bar, pie, line, column, Funnel.
A user can choose to set their user dashboard as their default dashboard and override the system dashboard. This topic focuses on system dashboards.
For additional information on creating user-defined dashboards, here is some related information.
- The system remembers your last view on Dashboard - Default or Custom
- User cannot Edit, Remove or Delete "Default Dashboard"
Salesmate offers a default dashboard with Gadgets like -
- Deal Pipeline View (Available Filters of Date Range, Users, and Pipelines)
- Activities - Past Due, Upcoming, Today, No Due Date, Completed - "Add New Activity"
- Sales Summary
- Sales Goals / Won Deals (Configure your Goals here)
- Suggested Contacts (Connect email account for the suggestion)
Getting Started with onboarding Widget
This Widget includes quick steps to get you started with Salesmate. It will help you make the most out of your Salesmate account. You can also remove the Widget once you are familiar with Salesmate.
It helps you to -
- Connect your Email account
- Add Contacts to the system (Import)
- Invite your teammates (User Management)
It also includes quick links to -