How does CRM define a contact? The term "Contact" in Salesmate is someone who one of your representatives or you has built a rapport with and who has the potential to become a client.
Adding contacts to CRM can be done manually through import. Deals and companies (accounts) are typically linked to contacts.
Salesmate contacts are more than just a listing in your address book. They store and manage information, including notes, emails, files, and tasks in addition to collecting addresses and phone numbers.
- You can link Contact data to the Companies they are connected to or keep them separate. Using the usual Salesmate fields, you can record the person's contact information on these entries, including their phone number, email address, and work title. To record distinctive qualities, custom fields can be configured. By using notes and storing the emails you send and receive, the Timeline tab presents a chronological snapshot of your interactions with the contact.
- Company records may exist independently or may be connected to one or more Contact records. They are most frequently employed by businesses, organizations.
- A contact can only be a part of one company at a time, while a Company may have several contacts record associated with it.
- A contact and the Company to which they are related will be treated as two different records when added to your account. Also, there is no limit on the number of records that can be fed in the Salesmate account.
- The contacts' histories are also visible on the Companies to which they are connected. This gives a complete picture of all the conversations that have taken place within a company between various personnel and departments in one location.
Different synonyms used for contact or its types: which will allow users to swiftly and simply filter contacts based on Types or Tags, execute automation, or build a list.
Salesmate provides features that aid in contact management and excellent customer service for your company. Tools like automation, email marketing, and deal pipelines will assist in organizing all of your marketing and sales efforts.
Article is closed for comments.