Salesmate provides with an option to be able to view and customize the details of associated Contacts of the Companies, which allows you to ease up the search of any details of that particular Contact.
- When you create a new Company, and add/associate the contact to it, its details will be displayed on Company Detail Page as "Associate Contact Widget".
- Click on the gear icon in the associated contact widget to customize the fields.
- Select the fields that should appear in this widget for the associated contacts and Save it.
- Now, click on Expand.
- They will now appear in the Current Fields section on the left when you expand the widget.
- You can select up to a maximum of 10 fields.
- If you select more than that and click on the Save button, you will get an error message “You can only select a maximum of 10 fields at the moment.”
Associated contact will have the following options like:
- Collapse or Expand: An option to collapse or expand the contact card in the widget.
- Remove Association: Click on the 3 dotes to remove the association with the company.
- Delete Contact: Click on the 3 dots in order to delete the associated contact. When you click on this option, contact will be deleted and removed from here. When you recover the contact, it appears right back to its associated company.
- Contact Preview: Click on the Contact Name to preview the Contact Details
- Contact Detail View: Click on the detail page open icon next to the contact name to open the record in detail view
- Add Associated Contact: Click on the Green Plus icon to add associated contact
- Refresh the widget information from the "Refresh Icon"
- In order to send quick email to the Contact, click on the expand arrow followed by the email id. It will open a pop-up to draft an email to send it.