How to Create Journey Emails
- Navigate to the Outreach Icon on the left menu bar.
- Click on Journey Emails.
- If you haven't created any Journey Emails It will take you to the page where you can click on Create Journey Email.
- Create a new Journey by selecting a Campaign Template you've previously created.
- Subscription Type: Subscription types are carefully crafted to precisely capture the email subscription preferences of your contacts.
- Email Content:
- Subject: Subject line of your Email.
- Preview Text: Text to appear after the subject line.
- From Name: Sender's Name.
- From Email: Sender's Email address that will appear in the recipient's inbox.
- Footer Details: The email footer is the section where subscribers can find the sender's information.
- Tracking: Enable the tracking option according to your preferred tracking method.
Note: The process for creating a Journey Email is similar to creating a new Email Campaign, with a few differences:
- Few actions in configuring Campaign Settings will not be displayed for Journey Emails. These include:
- Delivery Options
- Email Throttle
- The option to enable A/B Testing is not available for Journey Emails.
- Proceed to the next page, preview the template, and voila! You are now ready to publish.
How To Configure Automation Journey
- Once published, head to the Automation Journey section.
- Create automation and set up a trigger for when the Journey Email should be sent to the contacts.
- Use the "Send Campaign" action in the automation and select the recently created Journey Email.
- Publish the automation with the assigned trigger and the selected Journey Email will be set to be sent whenever the trigger condition is met.