Once you have created the Custom Module, you can now view the record Listing Operation.
To view the Listing Operation,
- Navigate to the Custom Module Icon and select the Custom Module.
- You will be presented with the Custom Module's Listing View.
On the list view, multiple actions can be performed as follows:
- Bulk Operations
- Edit the Record Details
- Multiple Column Actions
- Add a Column
- Add Multiple Views
- Add A Record
- Add Filters
- Manage View Settings
- Operations Under Actions
- Quick Search
- You can perform the following bulk operations by selecting the record from the Listing Page.
- Update the Records
- Export the Records
- Delete the Records
Edit the Record Details
- You can Edit the record details by clicking on the Pencil Icon.
- You can Edit the particular detail of the record, hover over the record detail you wish to Edit, a Pencil Icon will appear next to it.
- Click on the Pencil Icon to Edit the details and Save the changes.
Multiple Column Actions
- Hover on the Field Name, three dots will appear on the right, click on these three dots to perform any of the following actions,
- Sort Ascending: Click to sort your Records in ascending order.
- Sort Descending: Click to sort your Records in descending order
- Move Left: Click to move the column to the left. You can also drag and drop the column.
- Move Right: Click to move the column to the right. You can also drag and drop the column.
- Pin Column: Click to pin the column. You can pin the column to the left ide or the right side of thee screen or can unpin the column.
- Rename Field: Click to rename the field.
- Add As Filter: Click to apply filters on this column, with the default condition “Field contains”.
- Collapse Column: Click to collapse the column.
- Hide From View: Click to hide this column from your current view.
- Auto Size This Column: Click to adjust the size of this column automatically, according to its values.
- Auto Size All Column: Click to adjust the size of this all columns automatically, according to their values.
Add a Column
- + Icon on the right corner will allow you to Add a Column or Create a New Field.
- You can also use the shortcut key (ac) to quickly add the Column
Add Multiple Views
- Click on All Views, hover on the View that you wish to add
- Click on the Pin icon on the add the View.
Add A Record
- Click on the Add Record option to add a new record.
- Click on the Filter option
- Select the filter logic
- Match all filters (AND) – filter records that match “all” defined filter conditions.
- Match any filters (OR) – filter records that match ”anyone” of the defined filter conditions.
- Click on Add Filter.
- Select the Field which you want to use for segmenting the records.
- Click on Save as View
Manage View Settings
- Click on the View Settings button
- A popup of “Manage Column Settings” would appear that has two sections:
The section on the left will display:
A search bar to search for a field that you want to add to your columns.
All fields will be displayed in their respective sections; the system fields, internal fields, smart fields, analytics fields, etc. along with the available sections.
The section on the right will display:
- The list of selected fields that are added to your view.
- You can rearrange these fields in the order they should be displayed. i.e. the field on top will always be displayed as the first column.
- You can remove all fields by clicking on the “Clear All” option.
You can provide the preference for saving these columns with a view
“This view” - “For Me”: It only saves the field column for the selected view only
“All views” - “For Me”: This will save the selected field columns as default for the owner of the view across all the views.
“This view” - “For Everyone”: The User can perform this option and save the selected columns for everyone for this view.
“All views” - “Everyone”: The user can save the selected columns for everyone.
Operations Under Actions
- Head over to the Actions option,
- It lets you perform the following Actions
- Set Your Default Pipeline: You can set your default pipeline with this option
- Mass Transfer: This lets you mass-transfer the records
- Mass Delete: This lets you mass-delete the records
- Mass Update: This lets you mass-update the records
- Manage Pipeline: Manage your pipeline using this option
- Import from Excel or CSV file: This lets you Import your Records from CSV or Excel files
- Export: This lets you Export your records
- Recent View Records: Here you can view the records deleted recently
- Navigate to the Quick Search Option on the top
- You can easily search any record details within a View using the Quick Search Option