Inactive Fields are now renamed to Unused Fields.
Unused Fields are basically fields that are not required in the Module Create Form and are simply moved to the Unused Field Section.
These fields are hidden fields that are not visible anywhere in the system to anyone. They are displayed on this screen to the users who have permission to change the layout. These fields will be accessible to the APIs of the admin profile, and their values can be updated or deleted via the APIs of the admin profile.
Unused Fields in Module Create Form
To move the Unused Fields in Create Form,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Set-Up
- Head over to the Modules section
- Select the preferred Custom Module
- Click on Customize the Create Form
- Drag and drop to move the fields to the Unused Fields Section