Feeling difficulty in managing your Activities?
Do you have multiple sets of Activities that needs to be performed at different stages of your sales cycle?
We understand your pain hence have come with Automation of workflow rule to help you through:
- Creating an organized environment as you manage and monitor your ongoing deals.
- How it works when a deal reaches a new stage in your Sales Pipeline?
- Add activities to deals reaching certain stages.
- Set it up, and every time a deal reaches a new stage, Salesmate will add a new activity.
Here is an article and steps to help you through the process of setting up your workflows :
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head over to the Sales Automation category
- Click on Workflow Management
- Click on + New Rule
1. Basic Information
Rule Name: Schedule a call when a deal stage is updated ( You can provide any rule name, which helps you to understand flow)
Rule Description: (Any description, which helps you to understand your flow afterward)
2. Executes On
Action: Field Update
Executes the Workflow Rule when a "Field is Updated" (Stage of a Deal) is Updated in the above-selected Module
- Select Pipeline as your field
- You will get an option "From" and "To" please select your choices
- For Eg: From "Opportunity" 1st Stage to "Any" Stage of a Pipeline, Say "Qualified"
- Click Next
3. Rule Criteria
Do not place any conditions in case if you want to execute the workflow for the field update
- Click on + Add
Type: Choose the "Type" of Activity you would like to create - Call, Task, Meeting, Appointment, Reminder, Etc.
Title: Provide a suitable "Title" for the Activity that would be created after workflow execution
WFRule Trigger Date (Today) plus 0 means that the activity will be due today itself
Estimated Close Date select plus as operator and specify the integer number as the Due date in case of Activity to be performed after a certain period of time.
- Trigger today + 2 = Activity will be due for after 2 days when a stage is updated.
- If you select plus 0, then it will be assigned right away and marked to be completed on the same date.
- If you add 2, it will be assigned right away and marked to completed in next 2 days.
Tags: It's recommended to add "Tags" to your Activities to identify if they have been executed from a particular workflow ( this will help you to Filter your Activities at a later stage)
- Add teammates, participants and activity description as per your requirement
- Select owner if you want to assign it to a particular user, in case you have more members in your team, to whom you want to assign it
- If owner field is left blank, the task is assigned to the user who has updated the deal stage
- Specify the duration of the activity if required, else you can leave it blank
- Add Description if you want to explain the Activity to the user in Detail
Save and Associate