Add comfort and control to your deal flow management by including your teammates in your Sales process.
Salesmate supports auto-adding your Teammates - Managers or Sales Executives to Deals created in Salesmate and when automated will save time and effort notifying on Deal updates and actions.
You can automate the process by following below mentioned steps -
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head over to the Sales Automation category
- Click on Workflow Management
- Steps to create the workflow:
- Add a Workflow - Create a "New Rule"
- Basic Information
- Module: Deal
- Rule Name: Add Teammates when a Deal is created ( You can provide any rule name, which helps you to understand flow)
Rule Description: Add reporting Managers / Teammates when a Deal is created (Any description, which helps you to understand your flow afterward)
Note: Please verify the Module (Deal) selection before you hit Next
- Click Next
- Executes On
- Create (Choose an action based on which the rule will be executed)
- Executes the Workflow Rule when a record is created in the above-selected Module.
- Click NEXT
- Rule Criteria
- The rule will be executed that matches the following rule criteria.
- If you want your Teammates to be included in any specific Deal Pipeline (In case you have configured multiple pipelines) -
- Add Field - Pipeline
- Add Condition - Equals to
- Value - Select "Any for the Pipeline you want"
- Salesmate supports multiple Pipeline, in case you want to activate this workflow for a specific Pipeline, you can set the condition here
- Do not place any conditions in case you want to execute the workflow without a specific condition, ignore the section and click Next
- Instant and time-based actions can be set as per your business needs.
- Update Fields
- Click on + Add
- Provide the Name of the Action
- Select Teammates
- Click on Save
- Click Save
- Sit back and relax while Salesmate adds your Teammates automatically when a deal is created for the specific pipeline or in others as specified.