Note: Available in the Growth Plan.
Salesmate reports are the detailed and informative list of records. Each report provides access to important data required for various purposes. In Salesmate CRM, standard reports are provided in various modules, which can be either used as it is or customized further as per your business requirements.
We at Salesmate understand that every business process is unique and require there own set of combination of reports. Hence we have up come with a unique solution of creating customised report and allowing our unique customers to download it in excel supported formats for future reference.
Salesmate advance reports helps you to analyze CRM data and create insightful business intelligence reports & use it in custom dashboards. With this integration, Sales & Marketing can slice and dice the data and make better data-driven business decisions.
To know more about the capabilities of custom advance reports - Follow steps here
- Click on Reports on the Header section
To keep your Reports section visually meaningful, Salesmate gives you options for creating a new section for Custom Reports.
- It is not mandatory to create sections for Custom Reports
- Only custom reports can be exported in Excel supported formats - CSV
- Click on + Button
- Click on to "Create Section"
- Provide the Name of the section
Creating Custom Report
Here we are going to show you how to create custom Reports -
Eg:The example listed here is for Activities related to all deals, follow below steps to create report -
- Go to Reports
- Click on + Button
- Click on Create Reports
- Fill in the Basic Details
- *Report Name
- Report Section
- Click Next
- Select - MODULE & SUB MODULES DETAILS (Selecting Modules and Related Modules would mean availability of the fields of the selected modules )
- Primary - * Module
- Related Module (Optional)
- Under - SELECT COLUMNS
- Select the Fields you want it to be available under Reports (You can select multiple fields together with Command/CTRL button)
- Hit the (direction symbol) directing towards Right Hand Side to move it under -Selected Fields section
- You can Manage Columns for Fields appearance in sequence of requirement
- Click on Upward on Downward arrow after Field selection
- You can use rules to Add Conditions for Report to be generated when specific sets of conditions are met
- You can add multiple conditions if needed
- Example shown here is - for all deals that are open
- Click on Save to execute the report
One of the essential part of report is its ability to be downloaded in a CSV Excel supported format
- Scroll to the bottom of the Report to find option for - Export
With Salesmate reporting you do not only get options for simply seeing the reports as list, but you can actually summarise and groups the reports as required by you.
- For an example if you want to see how many Activities are there in a Pipeline, you can group them with Pipeline
- Click on Show Group option in the Report below
- Grouping options appear on the top right corner
- Drag and Drop the Selection for which you want to Group under - Row Groups
- Note: Grouping will not be available in Export
- You can maximise and minimise the grouping for view
A report is never sufficient without a visual representation, Salesmate allows users to create charting from the Custom Reports.
It helps you to visualise the way you want with options to create chart with type you want, like -
- Select the Chart Type
- Define value for - *X - Axis
- Define value for - *Y - Axis
- Click Save
Salesmate gives you approach of using your Views and Reports in Widgets, saving your time juggling between the screens. The option of creating a Custom user defined Dashboard and adding multiple Widgets into it, providing a holistic approach.
User can achieve this by following below steps -
- Go to Dashboards
- Switch to custom Dashboard
- Click on +Widget
- Select Module - For which you want to generate the Widget
- *Name of Gadget - Provide a suitable Title for your reference
- Type - Select the options from which you want to generate the Widget
- Views - It brings selected Filtered data from your Views of the respective module
- Reports - brings all custom reports created for the respective module
- *Reports/views Name - Select from the dropdown list
- Render as - Select the options from
- Chart Type - select the type of chart you want to view
- Select the X and Y axis for Chart generation