If you are using Contact Form 7 as your Webform Plugin on WordPress. Salesmate is just the right thing that allows you to capture your web form submissions directly into it.
Here's how you can integrate the Contact Form 7 on your website with Salesmate.
- Log in to your WordPress site
- On your WP Dashboard
- Go to Plugins
- Click on Add New
- Go to Search option in top Right corner
- Search for Salesmate
- Go to Contact Form 7 Salesmate Integration
- Click on Install Now
- After Installation is completed
- Click on Activate
- Plugins Activated
- Click on Contact
- Select Salesmate Integration
- Mention the details in – Contact From 7 Salesmate settings page
- Provide your domain (Salesmate link)name. Example: https://demo.salesmate.io
- Mentions the Account keys (to get keys, follow the below steps)
- Click on your profile icon
- Go to My accounts
- Go to Access / API Keys
- Get your personal API token
- Access Key
- Secret Key
- Session Key
- Api keys can be used to create, read, update, and delete your data in Salesmate.
- Your API key is given below and see our API docs to get started. Keep your API tokens safe. In case you feel that tokens are compromised then click here to regenerate them.
- Paste the Keys in appropriate sections copied from your Salesmate account
- Click on Save Changes
- Once the Settings has been changed, you can see the list of available Forms
- Select the appropriate Contact form7 from the list
- Map the Fields you want
- Go to the Tab of the Form selected
- Map the required Fields to pass data into Salesmate
- Now you are good to go, once your customer visits your websites you can capture their details.
Create data like Contacts and Deals automatically inside Salesmate with the help of this plugin
Capture Data inside Salesmate
Hi, I follow about document but I didn't get the fields of the contact form
we can't save data in salesmate through my wordpress website
Article is closed for comments.