The basic operations of calling are:
- Making a call - dial out
- Receiving a call - incoming call
To dial out of Salesmate:
- Click on the Make a call button ( ) to open the dial option
- You can copy the number to the To field to dial out
- You can use this option if you have the number is not associated with a contact.
- You can also call out of Salesmate by heading to Contact List Page ( Make sure you have included Mobile OR Phone fields in the list of columns from the Manage Columns option ).
- Hover over the number you wish to call
- It will display option to Call via Browser OR Call via Phone
- Hit the required option to dial out
- As you hit the option a pop up will be displayed with the Contact Name
- On this pop up you can choose to take down the notes, use the dial pad, disconnect the call, start OR stop recording the call.
To receive calls in Salesmate:
- Whenever you have an incoming call on your number a pop-up will be shown with the number OR if the number exists in Salesmate related contact will be shown.
- You can choose to pick up (receive) the call using the Green button or Hang Up using the Red button.
- Once you receive the call, you can log it.