The emails that you send to your contacts via Workflows might have via salesmate.io OR salesmatemail.com appear in the from address when they receive it. If you’d like to hide this in your emails, it is highly recommended that you add DKIM records to your domain.
Different mailboxes require different configuration steps to be followed.
If your host is GoDaddy, check this article.
- Navigate to Profile Icon on the top left
- Click on Setup
- Head over to Email Delivery under Sales Automation.
- Enter the domain name you wish to verify and hit Add
- You will be presented with three CNAME entries to be added to your domain DNS records
- Now, Go to your domain registrar's website. You can find your DNS provider using Whois service
- Log in to the domain control panel.
- Open your DNS configuration settings.
- Find the page for updating your domain's DNS records. You can find it under DNS records, DNS Zone file, Advanced DNS or something similar.
- Add the DNS records as you find them under the DKIM Settings for the added domain.
- The records to add are CNAME
Note: Some domains need you to specify the complete Host thus enter:
- Save your changes when you’re done.
- After you’ve published the records in your Domain Name System, login into your Salesmate account as Administrator
- Wait for about 30 mins ( This could take as long as 24 - 48 hours depending on your service provider )
- In Salesmate, navigate to Setup > Sales Automation > Outgoing Email Setting
- Hit the verify button to verify your domain name
- Once verified the domain will be tagged as verified.
Note: You can expect a propagation time from 30 mins up to 24 hours. This is because it takes time for the DNS to take effect across the internet. The actual time of propagation may vary in some locations based on your network setup.
- In case of any errors refer to the possible reasons for DKIM verification failure.
Please sign in to leave a comment.