As soon as the new Team Inbox is added the user will be redirected to Inbox configuration screen.
- If during the creation of a new Inbox either G Suite or Gmail Account/Microsoft's Office is selected,then you will be required to enter the email you want to sync your team Inbox with.
- Once, the Team Inbox is added,it will ask for How many old emails you want to fetch inside to start with Support team inbox?
- This will give you an option of 30,60,90 or All days respectively.
- You can select either one of them and click on the Start button.
The sync will then take place depending on the days you select.The page will then include the details required to configure the team inbox.
- Name: You can change the name of your team inbox from here.
- Forwarding Email: This will be the current forwarding address(Appears only if you have selected Google Group or Microsoft Distribution Group).
- Color Code: Colors will appear on every conversation that is part of the inbox.This is used for identifying emails with a quick glance.By default no color is assigned but,it can be selected from any of the colors provided in the drop down.
- Conversations will be counted as new after : Whenever a conversation receives a mail after it has become inactive or if a reply is not sent within the selected period,then it will be considered as new in the analytics.By default never is assigned but you can customize the inactivity duration of the inbox.
- Auto assign conversations on the first reply:If this option is enabled,then anyone in the team who replies to that conversation first will be auto-assigned that conversation.It is ON by default.
- Do you want to track your email? :This option is enabled by default.It tracks the outgoing emails for open tracking and link tracking.
- Do you want to track clicks for the links which are sent in your email? : It overwrites every link to track every clicks in email.It is enabled by default.
- Auto BCC: If this option is enabled then the user will be asked to provide multiple email address separated by semicolons , and each outgoing email will BCC that email to the email addresses mentioned.This is by default OFF .
- Auto Follow: The user will automatically be added to the auto-follow list of an email whenever he/she replies or adds a note to a conversation which is not assigned to them.It is OFF by default.
- Access Settings: By default everyone.You can let the access settings shared with everyone or either with any selected users.
->Everyone:Everyone in the company will be able to access the team inbox.They can also reply using the email address.
->Selected Users: Using this only the users you want access the settings can be selected from your current Salesmate account.You can define multiple teammates separated by semicolons.
- After the configuration is done,click on the Save button.