Salesmate comes with Google Maps out of the box. You can locate your close-by contacts/organizations on Google Maps.
See Your Potential Customers on a Map
Google Maps combination makes it incredibly simple to plan routes for your team that go out and visits clients or potential customers.
How to see the location of contacts and company?
- Go to the sidebar.
- Click on contacts.
- Click on the location icon to see the location of contacts and company.
- The total number of companies and contacts will be seen on the map based on the filtered range from your current location.
- You can click on a pin and view the details and get directions to the contact/company.
- You can also drag your location pin on the map and search in a specific area.
- Search results will enlist below the map.
- You can view the list and find directions to the listed contacts and companies.
How the user can set the filter?
- Select Record types like All, Only Contacts, Only companies.
- You can also segment customer location by means of Radius of their location from 2 to 20 Miles.
- The Custom mile can be set up to 100 miles.
- After applying all filters click on the tick icon to save.