What is Transpond?
Transpond is a cloud-based email marketing software solution that helps users design, create and schedule emails and track performance. The solution can be used by individuals and organizations across a range of industry segments. Transpond lets users create email templates and schedule campaigns to be sent at a specific time and date intervals.
How to integrate Transpond with Salesmate?
Transpond can be integrated with Salesmate by the following:
Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
Click on the Setup
Head over to the App & Add-ons category
Click on the Apps
- Select Transpond
- Click on Configure
- On Configuring, you will be redirected to the help article of Salesmate.
- In order to configure Transpond, you will have to log in to the following page https://transpond.io/
- Once you have Signed up/Logged in, Click on the Integrations
- Select +Add Integration to add any Integrations.
- Select Salesmate
- Enter the Salesmate account you want to configure Transpond with.
- Go to Salesmate, Select Profile Icon >> My Account >> Access Key >> Copy Session key
- Copy and paste the Session key , and select Save and Continue.
- Select the fields you wish to synchronise from Salesmate into Transpond.
- After the step, you will be required to create a new group to finalise your account.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Select this Group.
- You will then be able to view the Contacts, Sync History, Automation & Campaign and Automation Action History.
- The contacts with the fields mapped will sync automatically in Transpond and can be seen under Contacts >> Groups
- The group created will include the contacts with the fields that you have selected in Transpond.
- Click on any particular contact and details related to that contact will open up.
- Whenever you update any contacts in Salesmate in the future, it will auto update in Transpond.
- Once integration is completed between Salesmate & Transpond, workflow automation is automatically created for create and update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.