Creating a New Dashboard
Note: Available in the Growth and Legacy Plan.
- In the Dashboard area, select + New Dashboard in the command bar
- Give your dashboard a descriptive name and optional description
- Hit Save to start adding what you want to have at each area of your dashboard.
- Click on +Widgets or Add Existing Gadget to your Dashboard
Add Existing Gadget
- In the case of Existing Gadget (Created under Custom Reports), select the module and the existing gadgets wished to be added on the current Dashboard.
- Click on the options listed to be added as Widget in your Custom Dashboard
- Select and you are done
Adding New Widget
- Click on + Widget
- Select the *Module for which you want to add Gadget(Compulsory Field)
- Provide *Name of Gadget - Note the field is mandatory
- Choose the *Type - Views or Reports
- If the type selected is Reports, select the report names from the drop-down-*Reports Name
- If the type selected is Views, select the view names from the drop-down-*Views Name
- Select the Render as options for Widget between Grid or Chart representation
- If Render as is selected as Chart, you can define the Chart Type between - bar, pie, line or column
- Define the * X-axis and * Y-axis if Chart options are selected
- You are good to go, Hit Save and get ready to roll.
- Once you are done configuring your dashboard, It should now appear in the drop-down of available dashboards
Customizing Gadget view and moving positions
- Click on the Edit icon near the Add Widget Button to reposition your Widgets
- Drag and Drop to reposition the Widgets and hit SAVE
How to rename and Delete Dashboard
- Hover over the name of the Existing Custom Dashboard to get views for Edit or Delete
- With Edit you can Rename the Dashboard
- With Delete, all existing Gadgets associated with the Dashboard will be deleted
- Confirm with Yes to move ahead with your decision
How to Refresh, Edit, and Remove Gadget
- You can Refresh your Gadgets in case of some Real-Time updates
- Click on Edit icon by hovering over a Gadget to make necessary changes to an existing Gadget.
- Hit Remove to Delete Gadgets from the Dashboard