You can customize the dashboard by changing the widgets on it, or changing the way they're displayed on the dashboard.
Add or Clone a widget
- Navigate to Dashboard 2.0, where you can add a widget by clicking on the button provided on the top right corner of the screen, Add widget.
- Look for the widget that you wish to add with the help of the search bar
- Click on the Add to Dashboard option provided below the widget
- Provide a name to your widget which will be displayed on the dashboard, and select the dashboard to which you want to add this widget.
- To clone a specific widget to your dashboard, click on the Actions and select Clone then update the information just like when you add a new widget, after saving it check your dashboard to see new changes.
- You must have "Manage widgets" permission, or should be the owner of the dashboard where you're adding widgets.
- As of now, there can be up to 10 widgets per dashboard.
There are a number of widgets available that can be added to the Dashboard 2.0.
For example, we have the "My Activity" widget that helps you in showing all your overdue, today's, upcoming, and also the activities which don't have any due date.
Remove a widget
- Navigate to the widget that you wish to remove from the dashboard, then click on Actions, and choose Remove from dashboard.
- Confirm with Yes to remove the widget.
- You can also change the name of the widget, just by choosing Rename option from the Actions menu.
- Provide a new name for the widget inside the field displayed in Rename popup.
Customize widget position or size
- Drag and Drop the widgets to re-position them as per your preference.
- Adjust the size of the widget as per your requirement by picking any border or corners then drag and release to save the changes.
What actions can be performed on a dashboard?
- If you wish to copy an existing dashboard, then use the clone option. Click on the Actions and choose Clone Dashboard, then save your settings.
- If you wish to change the settings of the existing dashboard i.e. Name, Permissions to access dashboard & manage widgets, then choose the Edit Dashboard option in the Actions menu.
- The Privacy settings help you in determining who can see your dashboard. There are options:
- Private - This option lets you keep the entire dashboard just limited to you. Nobody else from your team will see your dashboard.
- Public - This option lets you grant access to all the teammates.
- Visible to Particular Users - This option lets you separately add selected users.
- Visible to Particular Team - This option lets you separately add multiple teams.
- If you wish to delete the dashboard permanently then choose the Delete Dashboard option in the Actions and confirm the delete.
- This option allows you to share a dashboard with other users via email, as an inline image or PDF.
Manage Recurring Emails
- This option allows you to create, modify or delete email occurrences that are scheduled.
- If you're an admin then you can manage all of the dashboards in one place, you can delete or change the owner of any dashboard. Learn more
- If you have created any dashboard with Team permission and you are switching to any plan which doesn't support teams, then your dashboard will fall back to the public dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.