Contacts are individuals with whom you communicate, either in pursuit of a business opportunity or for other purposes. In Business-to-Consumer scenarios, contact is the most important information for customer acquisition, whereas in Business-to-Business it is a part of the organization details with which you are doing business.
Contacts are individual people with whom you have a relationship. Often contacts are related to a Company, but certain organizations and businesses may serve or sell to individual consumers, and so most of the contacts will not be under companies.
To get started with a CRM the basic information required is the contact information i.e. people who are your customers or will be your potential customers (leads).
Similarly to get started with Salesmate you will first add a contact.
Contacts can be added to the system by various methods:
Follow below steps to create now -
- Go to Contacts
- Click on + Contact
Contacts form an integral part of any Sales agents day-to-day business interactions.They store various everlasting information related to the contact right from their mobile number, alternate phone number, email address, twitter account, facebook account, etc.
- Contact can be a member of a Company.
- Contact can have multiple activities related to them or Deals open in the system at a particular point in time.
- Fill in the required information
- Fields with * Marks are required fields
Adding Contact with other modules:
- Go to Company
- Click to Add New +Company > Add Associate Contact ( Add Company Popup )
- Go to Activity
- Click to Add New +Activity.
- Go to Associated Records section Contact > +Create New Contact ( Quick create a Contact )
- Go to Deal
- Create a New +Deal
- Add Contact > Create New Contact ( Quick create a Contact )
- Quick Add ( Hit the + Button on the top right corner )
You can also add contacts through