Salesmate supports different types of sequence steps to engage with customers. You can select automatic or manual steps based on the level of control needed.
- Auto email step helps you to reach your customers automatically over a pre-defined time interval.
- For E.g., you need to follow up with a customer on days 1, 3, and 5. You can simply create auto email steps with pre-populated templates and enroll a customer in it. The salesmate sequence will auto-send those emails to the customer without any manual intervention until any response is collected.
- The manual email step allows you to verify and personalize each email before sending it out. When a manual email step is added to the sequence, then an email gets generated in draft mode and it appears inside the sequence's schedule screen.
- The contact who reached this step will not move to another step unless this manual email is verified and sent.
Activity as Action:
- Activity as an action step generates activity for the user and waits for that activity to get completed before the sequence moves to the next step.
- E.g., You can create a "Call" step as action inside the sequence. When the sequence reaches this step, an activity will be generated to call the customer and assign it to the user. Once the user calls the customer and finishes that activity then the sequence will move to the next step.
Activity as Reminder:
- Activity as a reminder step generates activity for the user but doesn't wait for that activity to get finished. It is simply a reminder that you are supposed to look into this contact's touchpoints or collect some data for a personalized reach.
- E.g, you can use an activity reminder step for yourself to find the customer's Twitter profile and send a personalized DM.
- Auto text step helps you to reach your customers automatically over a pre-defined time interval using text messages.
- E.g., you need to follow up with a customer on days 7 and 9 using text messages if you are not getting any reply over email. You can simply create an auto-text step with pre-populated templates. The salesmate sequence will send a text message to the customer without any manual intervention until any response is collected.
- Similar to auto email, the auto text step helps you to reach your customers automatically based on selected time intervals using a Text message.
- The manual text step generates a Text message and drafts it. Users can view pending Text messages inside the sequence schedule screen and can edit or directly send them. The contact reached this step will not move to another step unless this manual text is verified and sent
Please sign in to leave a comment.