Assumption: We assume you have prepared your calling scripts before creating the call steps via sequences.
Call steps can be created via sequence by adding them as a step 'Activity as Action' i.e. Activity of type 'Call'
To create a call step and script:
- Create a Sequence
- Click on 'Add Stage' to move further with the sequence.
- Select the Stage type 'Activity as Action'
- Select the Activity type as 'Call'
- Type the 'Title'
- put the voicemail script in the field named 'Description'
- You may choose to have a Sequence Exit 'Outcome'
- Click on the 'Save' button.
As prospects move through the sequence step, a task will be created which includes the voicemail script within the task execution view.
Alternatively, you can create a voicemail drop to automatically leave the correct message if your prospect doesn't pick up the phone.