What are the sequence limits in Salesmate?
There are some limits that need to be kept in mind while using the Sequences:
|Plan||Sequences||Emails via sequence/day|
|Growth||2 / user||500 / User / Day|
|Trial Period||2 / User||100 / Day|
If you are using the Growth plan with 3 users then:
- Your link can have a total of 6 sequences
- You can send a total of 1500 emails per day.
- Email sending limit specified is on per day basis. Once this limit is exhausted then all email steps will be queued for the next day.
- 12 AM to 11.59 PM GMT is considered as one day.
- The limit specified in the above table is for an entire account, i.e: Say for ex: Under the blossom plan, if the account has 20 active users, then the limit for the entire account for that day is 100*20= 2000 individual mails. A single user from that account can avail all 2000 mails or it can be split amongst the active users in that account.