What are the sequence limits in Salesmate?
There are some limits that need to be kept in mind while using the Sequences:
|Plan||Sequences||Emails via sequence/day||Trial Period|
|Growth||5 / user||500 / User / Day||500 / Link|
|Boost||10 / user||1000 / User / Day||1000 / Link|
- You can configure your own SMTP ( Amazon SES, MailGun, etc. ) for sending emails. However, the daily email sending limit per user will remain the same depending on your plan.
- This account can be configured as an Outgoing SMTP in all accounts or added as an email of the Team Inbox.
If you are using the Boost plan with 2 users then:
- Your link can have a total of 20 sequences (shared).
- Thus a single user can create all 20 as well or none of them.
- You can send a total of 1000 emails per day from each user account.
- Email sending limit specified is on per day basis. Once this limit is exhausted then all email steps will be queued for the next day.
- 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM, GMT is considered as one day.