What are the sequence limits in Salesmate?
There are some limits that need to be kept in mind while using the Sequences:
|Plan||Sequences||Emails via sequence/day||Trial Period|
|Growth||5 / user||500 / User / Day||500 / Link|
|Boost||10 / user||1000 / User / Day||1000 / Link|
If you are using the Boost plan with 2 users then:
- Your link can have a total of 20 sequences (shared).
- Thus a single user can create all 20 as well or none of them.
- You can send a total of 1000 emails per day from each user account.
You can configure your own STMP ( Amazon SES, Mailgun, etc. ) for sending emails. However, the daily email sending limit per user will remain the same depending on your plan.
This account can be configured as an Outgoing SMTP in all accounts or added as an email of the Team Inbox.
- Email sending limit specified is on per day basis. Once this limit is exhausted then all email steps will be queued for the next day.
- 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM, GMT is considered as one day.