Combining the power of two great tools of Salesmate - Workflows and Sequences you can auto-enroll a contact or multiple contacts to a sequence using the Workflows.
To create a workflow, Click on Profile Icon>>Setup>>Sales Automation>>Workflow Management>>Create a workflow on "Contacts" Module.
Execute the workflow on contact creation.
You can apply the specific condition, say tag equals to "enroll_contact"
Under Actions, select "Enrol to Sequence"
Here, now select the Sequence option:
- 'Select Sequence' From all the sequences available inside your account, in which you want to enroll the contacts.
- 'From Email': The email address from which you want to send emails.
- 'From Number': The number from which you want to send Text/SMS.
- 'Select Sequence Stage to Start with': You can also select from which stage of the sequence you want to start with.
- 'EXECUTION': You can also select the execution of the sequence accordingly, i.e., Immediate or Scheduled.