Combining the power of two great tools of Salesmate - Workflows and Sequences you can auto-enroll a contact or multiple contacts to a sequence using the Workflows.
NOTE: You need to create a sequence first.
To create a workflow :
- Click on Profile Icon
- Sales Automation
- Workflow Management
- Click on New Rule
1. Basic Information
- Create a workflow on the "Contact" Module
- Provide a Rule Name
- Give a description if required, then click on Next.
2. Execute On
- Execute the workflow on Create
3. Rule Criteria
- You can also apply specific conditions to your workflow
- Say, where Tags = Enrol_Contact
Under Actions, select "Enrol to Sequence"
Here, now select the Sequence option:
- 'Select Sequence' From all the sequences available inside your account, in which you want to enroll the contacts.
- 'Select Sequence Stage to Start with': You can also select from which stage of the sequence you want to start with.
- 'Enrolled By': Select the Owner from which you want to enrol contact to sequence
- 'From Number': The number from which you want to send Text/SMS.
- 'EXECUTION': You can also select the execution of the sequence accordingly, i.e., Immediate or Scheduled.