Filters can be used to manage the data required in the List to be available which can be further saved to be used in future references - Learn More about Smart Filters.
Manage Custom Views
If you use similar filtered records frequently, you can quickly create a View for future usage.
Please follow the below steps to save a view for using it later.
- Apply the required filter as per the steps shown above.
- Select "Save as View".
- Enter the name of the new view.
- You can share the view with other users of your account by checking "Share this view".
- Click on Save.
Note: You can create the custom view for yourself or share it with others in your organization by using the Share this view option.
You can find customized views under My Views and your Teammates can view them under Shared views.
Mark View as - Favorites
Sometimes there are various views created by you and your teammates and shared along which makes the view list long and hard to identify the required view instantly.
You can mark a view as a Favorite View to save time by accessing the frequently used views quickly.
So in case, you have a filtered view that you use consistently, you can add it to your favorite list in order to make it easier to locate.
Steps to mark Filtered views as Favorites:
- Click open the Custom View Section.
- Click on the STAR ⭐️ icon next to the name of any saved filtered view.
- You can find the filtered view under the Favorites tab of the custom view section.