It's critical to maintain contact organisation and to keep all of your contact's information current. In some cases, merging duplicates is necessary. A contact merge joins two identical contacts into one, greatly enhancing the efficiency of your overall contact management system.
To merge contacts:
- Go to the Contact Listing Page
- Select the records you want to merge (Max 3).
- Click Merge
- Select the fields you want to keep in your master record.
- Click, "I understand, Merge Now" to combine the records.
Please note the following.
- The attachments, activities, and notes will be transferred to the master Contact.
- The action can't be reverted.