Companies are nothing more than commercial entities connected to the contacts a salesman works with. Any Company's information page will include all Contact associated with that company as well as any notes, activities, or actions associated with any Contact or Deal associated with that company.
- Multiple contacts can be associated with a company.
- Companies can also be associated with Activities and Deals.
- Organizations are profiles holding long-term information, e.g, company websites and addresses.
Tip: If you need additional fields to document e.g., job titles and mailing addresses, Click Here to learn how to create custom fields.
Companies can be added to the system through various methods:
- Company > Add Company ( Company Listing Page )
- Contact > Edit
- Activity > Company > Create New Company (Quickly create a Company)
- Deal > Company > Create New Company (Quickly create a Company )
- Quick Add
Import Companies in Salesmate CRM
In case if you want to import data in bulk, you can refer to the following video to import your Companies in Salesmate CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.