To automatically trigger a Zap from Salesmate, perform the following steps in Zapier:
- Click on Make a Zap.
- Select Webhooks by Zapier Trigger.
- In trigger event, Select Catch Hook.
- Now Copy the webhook generate by Zapier and paste it as URL to notify in Salesmate.
- In Salesmate, Click on profile icon->Setup->Sales Automation->Workflow Management.
- Create a workflow on Contacts module.
- Under "Execute On", Click on Update.
- You can apply additional conditions like Tags is equal to "trigger_zap".
- Under Actions, Select Call Webhooks. Under URL to notify, Copy paste the Zapier Webhook URL.
In header pass, SessionToken. You can find session token by clicking on profile icon->My Accounts->Access Keys
x-linkname will be your link name.
Content-Type will be application/formdata.
In body section, you can pass all the contact's fields in form-data format.
Once you save this workflow, Whenever any contact is updated and tag is "trigger_zap", it will pass all the Contact's info to Zapier.
Later using that form-data you can connect it to multiple third-party applications.