It is possible to create a spreadsheet row as the deal is updated in Salesmate using Zapier.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
- Google Sheets
Step : 1 - Make a Zap to fetch information from Salesmate
- Go to Zapier, Click on + Create Zap
- Select Trigger : Webhooks by Zapier
- In trigger event, Select Catch Hook.
- Click on Continue and on Continue again.
- Here, you'll be presented with
- Here, you get an option to Test Trigger, you can get the results of any deal updates only once a Workflow is created using above Webhook URL.
- For Action, Select "Google Sheets".
- In Action Events, Select New Spreadsheet row.
- Sign In to your preferred Google Account.
- Select the Drive, Spreadsheet and the Worksheet.
- Map the fields
- Click on Continue.
- You'll get an option to Test Action.
- Once you Test Action and if everything looks good to go, you can go ahead and Publish Zap.
Step : 2- Creating a workflow in Salesmate
- Login to your Salesmate Account.
- Navigate to More Icon on left menu bar, select Workflow.
- Go to Add New Rule.
- Create a workflow on Deal module.
- Add the Module, Rule Name and the Description under Basic Information.
- Under "Execute On", Click on Update.
- Under Rule Criteria you can apply additional conditions, you can apply as many conditions required.
- Under Actions, Select Call Webhooks. Under URL to notify, Copy paste the Zapier Webhook URL.
- Add the Name, Method= POST, and URL to notify= Your Unique Webhook URL from Zapier.
- In the Header section, add the below:
accessToken: ************* (To get your access token, click on profile pic >> Go to my account >> Access Keys >> Session Token)
x-linkname: demo.salesmate.io (Your link name replaces with demo)
- In the Body section, you can pass all the contact fields in form-data format.
Now, once you save this workflow, Whenever any Deal is updated and under Untouched or Qualified Stage, it will pass all the Deals info to Zapier.
Later using that form-data you can connect it to multiple third-party applications.