Controlling what you can see is an important aspect of CRM. Whether all records are kept public or private, privacy aspects are involved in Salesmate.
You can customize it from -
- Click on Profile Icon Top Right
- Users & Security
Understanding User Profiles
Salesmate comes pre-configured with two Profile Permissions:
- An Admin User can create profiles that define the access permissions for the users.
- However, a user can edit Standard Profile or Add multiple profiles as per their requirements.
- Please note that the changes can be only be made if the user has Admin or equivalent privileges.
- Set module-level and feature-level permissions for different profiles.
- These users have full control and visibility over the system, except for private emails.
- They cannot delete Emails of other users, but can view them as per data sharing policy is shared public or with Teammates and Owners.
- Salesmate allows having multiple admins in the system.
- The primary registered user who signed up with Salesmate is an Admin user by default.
- Admins can further delegate administrative privileges to other users.
A user can be assigned Standard Rights or other Rights that can be created other than default Standard right and managed with users of multi-discipline.
- Standard rights are added as default and can be later modified as per user needs and utility.
- Standard rights are editable Profiles