- Deals are sales opportunities which generate business for an organization.
- Various synonyms for Deals are Opportunities, Potentials, etc.
- Deals move along a Sales Pipeline from one stage to another until they are closed (won/lost).
- Sales Revenue can be forecasted based on the deals a salesperson is working upon.
Deals are the initiating points for any sales activity. They are sales opportunities derived from a contact or company you initiate your dialogue with. Deals brought together, form the Sales Pipeline.
To better understand how this relationship with Contacts and Deals works, please review our article on overview of Salesmate's modules.
Once you click on a deal, you'll be presented with its detail page, which displays all Contact information, Company information, and all Activities, Emails, notes, and actions in regards to the Deal.
- Deals can be associated with a Person and/or Company.
- Deals track all events and movements that take place throughout the sales process.
- Since a Deal is connected to a contact, any actions you perform on the Deal will also be associated with the Contact/Company related to it.